NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the Tyler Junior College District will meet at 10:30 a.m. on the 23rd day of May, 2012, in the Board Conference Room, White Administrative Services Center, at the College in the City of Tyler, Texas, for the purpose of addressing the following agenda:
1. Work session on finances.
2. Discussion regarding consent agenda items.
NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the Tyler Junior College District will meet at 11:00 a.m. on the 23rd of May, 2012, in the Board Room, White Administrative Services Center, at the College in the City of Tyler, Texas, for the purpose of addressing the following agenda:
1. Canvass and adoption of order declaring results of the TJC bond election held on May
2. Administration of oath of office to newly elected trustees.
3. Annual review of Tyler Junior College tax abatements.
4. Consideration of resolutions authorizing the president of the Board of Trustees to
execute deeds for the sale of delinquent tax properties in Smith County.
5. Consideration of resolution in memory of Roger Blake.
6. Consideration of minutes of the meeting held on April 26, 2012.
7. Consideration of monthly financial and investment reports.
8. Consent agenda:
a. consideration of letters of understanding with Cantex facilities for providing shelter for nursing home residents during emergency evacuations.
b. consideration of Statement of Work agreement with PLATO Learning
c. consideration of agreement with East Texas Medical Center for on-campus clinic services.
d. consideration of agreement with Follett Higher Education Group for campus bookstore operation and management.
9. President?s Report on upcoming events.
10. Election of officers for the Board of Trustees.
11. Closed meeting:
a. personnel matters (Government Code 551.074) including appointment, resignation, retirement and leave of absence of faculty and staff.
b. deliberation regarding real property (Government Code 551.072).
Release Date: 5/21/2012
Bid Opening or Event Date: 05/23/2012