NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the Tyler Junior College District will meet at 10:00 a.m. on the 28th day of April, 2011 in the Board Conference Room, White Administrative Services Center, at the College in the City of Tyler, Texas for the following purpose:
1. Work session on finances.
2. Discussion regarding recent Achieving the Dream Board of Trustees Institute.
3. Progress report on campus projects.
4. Discussion regarding EduServ financial aid assessment.
5. Discussion regarding proposed tuition and fee increases.
6. Discussion regarding consent agenda items.
NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the Tyler Junior College District will meet at 11:00 a.m. on the 28th day of April, 2011, in the Board Room, White Administrative Services Center, at the College in the City of Tyler, Texas, for the purpose of addressing the following agenda:
1. Presentation by Oncor.
2. Consideration of resolutions in memory of Ruth LaNelle Hart, Marguerite Hewitt and Kenneth Lewis.
3. Consideration of minutes of meeting held on February 24, 2011.
4. Consideration of resolution authorizing the president of the Board of Trustees to execute deed for the sale of delinquent tax property in Smith County.
5. Presentation on professional and technical programs.
6. Consideration of appointment to the Tyler Museum of Art Board of Trustees.
7. Consideration of tuition and fees.
8. Consideration of monthly financial and investment reports.
9. Consent agenda:
a. consideration of renewed, combined and modified commercial lease between Tyler Junior College and Main Street Center, LLC for space occupied by TJC-Lindale.
b. consideration of construction manager at risk for the residential life and housing and Potter Hall elevator projects.
c. consideration of 2010 campus safety Citizen Contact Data Report.
10. President?s Report on upcoming events.
11. Closed meeting.
a. personnel matters (Government code 551.074) including appointment, resignation, retirement and leave of absence of faculty and staff.
b. deliberation regarding real property (Government Code 551.072).
Release Date: 4/25/2011
Bid Opening or Event Date: 04/28/2011