NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the Tyler Junior College District will meet at 10:00 a.m. on the 28th day of September, 2006 in the Board Conference Room, White Administrative Services Center, at the College in the City of Tyler, Texas, for the purpose of addressing the following agenda:
1. Work session on finances.
NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the Tyler Junior College District will meet at 11:00 a.m. on the 28th day of September, 2006, in the Board Room, White Administrative Services Center, at the College in the City of Tyler, Texas, for the purpose of addressing the following agenda:
1. Consideration of minutes of meeting held on August 24, 2006.
2. Discussion and consideration of a resolution of the Board of Trustees authorizing the issuance of Tyler Junior College District Combined Fee Revenue Bonds, Series 2006, pledging certain revenues to the payment of the principal of and interest on said Bonds and enacting other provisions incident and related thereto.
3. Report on fall campus activities.
4. Consideration of contractor for the satellite plant project.
5. Consideration of contractor for replacement of cooling towers at the central plant to include associated piping, controls and electrical.
6. Discussion of presidential search parameters.
7. Consideration of monthly financial and investment reports.
8. Consent agenda:
a. consideration of clinical affiliation agreements between Tyler Junior College and various health care agencies (no cost).
b. consideration of proposal from Breedlove Nursery and Landscape for campus landscaping and irrigation ($13,630).
c. consideration of capital project expenditure requests for: removing chalkboards and installing marker boards for Potter Hall classrooms (to be bid); removing existing unit and installing a new heating and air conditioning unit at the Purchasing building ($13,125); applying window film on selected windows to reduce heat load at Rogers Student Center, Wise Auditorium and Pirtle Technology ($13,352).
d. consideration of agreement between Tyler Junior College and Garratt Callahan for providing a water treatment chemical program and service from October 1, 2006 to September 30, 2008 ($21,514).
e. consideration of agreements between Tyler Junior College and AT&T Texas for sponsorship of all football and basketball games and the Wagstaff Holiday Classic (no cost).
9. President?s Report on upcoming events.
10. Closed meeting.
a. personnel matters (Government Code 551.074) including appointment, resignation, retirement, leave of absence of faculty and staff .
b. deliberation regarding real property (Government Code 551.072).
Release Date: 9/25/2006
Bid Opening or Event Date: 09/28/2006