NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the Tyler Junior College District will meet at 10:00 a.m. on the 25th day of February, 2010 in the Board Conference Room, White Administrative Services Center, at the College in the City of Tyler, Texas for the following purpose:
1. Work session on finances.
2. Discussion regarding emergency medical service professions dual credit program.
3. Discussion regarding revisions to the College?s Board Policy Manual.
4. Discussion regarding changes to the College?s core curriculum.
5. Discussion regarding revisions to the College Catalog.
6. Discussion regarding Hudnall Planetarium and Genecov projects.
NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the Tyler Junior College District will meet at 11:00 a.m. on the 25th day of February, 2010, in the Board Room, White Administrative Services Center, at the College in the City of Tyler, Texas, for the purpose of addressing the following agenda:
1. Consideration of minutes of meeting held on January 28, 2010.
2. Consideration of resolutions authorizing the president of the Board of Trustees to
execute deeds for the sale of delinquent tax properties in Smith County.
3. Presentation on the dual credit EMT-basic program in Grand Saline.
4. Consideration of revisions to the Tyler Junior College Board Policy Manual.
5. Consideration of changes to the College?s core curriculum.
6. Consideration of revisions to the College Catalog.
7. Consideration of the legally required order and notice of the trustee election to be held
May 8, 2010.
8. Consideration of the interlocal election agreement between Smith County, City of Tyler,
Tyler Independent School District and Tyler Junior College.
9. Consideration of the monthly financial and investment reports.
10. Consent agenda:
a. consideration of construction manager at risk for the projects at Hudnall Planetarium and the Genecov Science Building.
b. consideration of architectural services for the Genecov building project.
11. President?s Report on upcoming events.
12. Closed meeting.
a. personnel matters (Government code 551.074) including appointment, resignation, retirement and leave of absence of faculty and staff.
b. deliberation regarding real property (Government Code 551.072).
Release Date: 2/22/2010
Bid Opening or Event Date: 00/00/0000